Pattern of Strengths and Weaknesses (PSW) Assessment
Psychological Processing Analyzer 8.7 (PPA)
Created by Milton J. Dehn and Charles Szasz
Published by Schoolhouse Educational Services
The Psychological Processing Analyzer is software designed to identify the pattern of strengths and weaknesses (PSW) in achievement and psychological processes.
- Statistically analyzes scores from more than 60 different test batteries
- For use with selective, multi-battery testing of psychological processes
- Analyzes strengths and weaknesses across 14 psychological processes
- Analyzes strengths and weaknesses across 8 SLD achievement areas
- Ideal for identifying the Pattern of Strengths and Weaknesses (PSW)
- Identifies achievement scores that are consistent with processing weaknesses
- Includes report with narrative, graphs, and tables
- Allows unlisted composites and subtests to be entered
- Allows a cognitive ability composite score to be used as the predictor
Psychological Processes Included
- Auditory Processing
- Executive Functions
- Fine Motor
- Fluid Reasoning
- Oral Language
- Phonological Processing
- Processing Speed
- Verbal Long-Term Recall
- Verbal Working Memory
- Visual Spatial Long-Term Recall
- Visual-Spatial Processing
- Visual Spatial Working Memory
SLD Achievement Areas Included
- Basic Reading Skills
- Listening Comprehension
- Math Calculation
- Math Problem Solving
- Oral Expression
- Reading Fluency
- Reading Comprehension
- Written Expression
The Psychological Processing Analyzer (PPA) is not compatible with Chromebooks.
Current Version is 8.7 Updated 2 November 2021
Psychological Processing Analyzer Resources
Updated webinar coming soon.
Additional PPA Webinars
Webinars by Jenny Ponzuric on PSW & Dyslexia; Communicating PSW Results; and PSW & EL Students can be found at: https://jennyponzuric.com/courses/#psw
Psychological Processing Analyzer 5 Year Multi-Use Licensing Available!
Schoolhouse Educational Services, Inc. offers a prepaid, 5 year site license for both school and non school use.
Please visit our PPA Multi-License page for more information!
Pricing For Psychological Processing Analyzer 8.7
Individual License that includes download, manual, and free updates for two years