Multidimensional Everyday Memory Ratings for Youth – MEMRY
Multidimensional Everyday Memory Ratings for Youth (MEMRY) is the first nationally standardized rating scale specifically designed to measure everyday memory in children, adolescents, and young adults. It measures daily memory, learning, and executive aspects of memory, including working memory. The MEMRY provides rapid screening for memory problems in youth, an ecologically relevant assessment of memory in everyday life, and multiple perspectives about memory capacity from different raters. The MEMRY can be used to determine whether a more comprehensive evaluation is required or as a core component of a comprehensive assessment for youth suspected of memory problems.
Authors: Elisabeth Sherman and Brian Brooks
Age Range: 5 – 21 years
Format: Paper and pencil and online administration and scoring
Forms: Parent, Teacher, and Self-Report
Completion Time: 5 minutes
Publication Date: 2017
Qualification Level: B
|Qualification Level:||B||Click For More Qualification Level Information|
Features and Benefits
- Features parent and teacher report (for ages 5-19 years) and self-report (for ages 9-21 years).
- Allows for the evaluation and quantification of real-world functional memory problems that can’t be elicited in testing alone.
- Helps clinicians understand the impact of memory problems on daily functioning.
- Provides intervention recommendations based on MEMRY scores.
- Test structure includes an overall score, the Everyday Memory Index (EMI).
- Includes scales that tap learning, daily memory, and executive/working memory.
- Co-normed with the Child and Adolescent Memory Profile (ChAMP) and the Memory Validity Profile (MVP).
Multidimensional Everyday Memory Ratings for Youth Introductory Kit$411.00
Multidimensional Everyday Memory Ratings for Youth Professional Manual with Fast Guide$135.00
MEMRY Parent Forms 25 Package$67.00
MEMRY Teacher Forms 25 Package$67.00
MEMRY Self-Report Forms 25 Package$67.00
MEMRY Self-Report Scoring Summary Forms 25 Per Pad$37.00
MEMRY Teacher Scoring Summary 25 Form Per Pad$37.00
MEMRY Parent Scoring Summary Forms 25 Per Pad$37.00
ChAMP MEMRY Combination Kit$964.00