Kindergarten Fun Book-2
2000-3000 | My Kindergarten Fun Books (2nd Edition)™
2000-3000 | My Kindergarten Fun Book (2nd Edition)™
My Kindergarten Fun Book-2 is a take-home book for parents and children that contains learning games and activities designed to help children develop kindergarten readiness skills. After assessment, My Kindergarten Fun Book-2 can be used in a prescriptive fashion to encourage practice in the skills needing improvement.
- This is the prescriptive portion of the test.
- The “Fun Book" contains over 90 learning activities related to the KDI-2 areas.
- The purpose of the “Fun Book” is to give parents and teachers a low cost set of prescriptive activities related to developmental readiness.
- The profile of the child’s strengths and weaknesses is copied onto the back of My Kindergarten Fun Book- 2.
- My Kindergarten Fun Books-2 are sold in packages of 25.