ACT Training Sessions
The six-hour class emphasizes test-taking strategies and techniques for each of the five ACT subject tests.
The workshop includes:
- ACT facts, scores, and challenges
- ACT general test-taking strategies
- Specific methods and strategies for each of the five subject tests
- Specific strategies for several types of ACT questions within subject tests
- Dealing with the time limits
- A reading method that improves reading scores
- A “rush” reading method
- A brief English grammar review
- Practice with Math questions
- Essay-writing tips for the Writing section
- Strategies and tips for Science Reasoning
- Practice with each test section
- Handouts are provided
- Participants may email questions to the instructor.
NOTE: Access to the recordings and handouts is not automatically or immediately provided when the class is purchased. It may take up to 24 hours before the handouts and recording links are emailed to the student.
Be sure to provide the email address of the student who will be taking the class in the “ShipTo” part of the order form.