KDI-2 NU Administration Manual
2000-1900 | Complete KDI-2 NU Manual
2000-1900 | KDI-2 NU Administration Manual
The KDI-2 is a comprehensive and time efficient screening instrument designed to assess developmental readiness skills in children ages 4-6.
The KDI-2 assesses developmental readiness across 13 areas:
- Body Awareness – assesses visual-motor skills and knowledge of body parts.
- Concept Mastery – assesses knowledge of basic kindergarten concepts.
- Form/Letter Identification - assesses knowledge of shape names and letter identification skills.
- General Information – assesses ability to recall basic information from memory.
- Gross Motor – assesses large muscle coordination.
- Memory for Sentences – assesses short-term auditory memory.
- Number Skills – assesses knowledge of basic math skills.
- Phonemic Awareness – assesses emerging phonemic awareness skills.
- Verbal Associations – assesses language-based reasoning skills.
- Visual Discrimination – assesses visual discrimination skills.
- Visual Memory – assesses visual memory skills.
- Visual-Motor Integration – assesses eye-hand coordination, drawing ability, and visual-spatial skills.
- Vocabulary – assesses knowledge of word meanings.
- Three Stimulus Booklets: Concept Mastery/Number Skills Stimulus Booklet with easel, Visual Discrimination/Visual Memory Stimulus Booklet with easel, and Form Letter Identification / Visual-Motor Integration Stimulus Booklet.
- 25 Student Response Booklets.
- Administration Manual with standardization sample norms.
- Thirteen 1” wooden blocks for Number Skills.
- Canvas Carrying Case.