Complete KDI-2 NU Test Kit
2000-1000 | Complete KDI-2 Nu Test Kit™ – To add product to your cart, you must certify qualification by selecting below.
2000-1000| Complete KDI-2 NU Test Kit™
The KDI-2 is a comprehensive and time efficient screening instrument designed to assess developmental readiness skills in children ages 4-6.
The KDI-2 assesses developmental readiness across 13 areas:
- 1 - Body Awareness – assesses visual-motor skills and knowledge of body parts.
- 2 - Concept Mastery – assesses knowledge of basic kindergarten concepts.
- 3 - Form/Letter Identification - assesses knowledge of shape names and letter identification skills.
- 4 - General Information – assesses ability to recall basic information from memory.
- 5 - Gross Motor – assesses large muscle coordination.
- 6 - Memory for Sentences – assesses short-term auditory memory.
- 7 - Number Skills – assesses knowledge of basic math skills.
- 8 - Phonemic Awareness – assesses emerging phonemic awareness skills.
- 9 - Verbal Associations – assesses language-based reasoning skills.
- 10 - Visual Discrimination – assesses visual discrimination skills.
- 11 - Visual Memory – assesses visual memory skills.
- 12 - Visual-Motor Integration – assesses eye-hand coordination, drawing ability, and visual-spatial skills.
- 13 - Vocabulary – assesses knowledge of word meanings.
Complete KDI-2 NU Test Kit Includes:
- Three Stimulus Booklets: Concept Mastery/Number Skills Stimulus Booklet with easel, Visual Discrimination/Visual Memory Stimulus Booklet with easel, and Form Letter Identification / Visual-Motor Integration Stimulus Booklet.
- 25 Student Response Booklets
- Administration Manual
- Thirteen 1” wooden blocks for Number Skills
- Canvas Carrying Case
I certify that I hold the Level B Qualification To Purchase This Product., I am an exempt buyer who is purchasing this product for a qualified user.