Complete KDI-2 NU Test Kit
2000-1000 | Complete KDI-2 Nu Test Kit™
2000-1000| Complete KDI-2 NU Test Kit™
The KDI-2 is a comprehensive and time efficient screening instrument designed to assess developmental readiness skills in children ages 4-6.
The KDI-2 assesses developmental readiness across 13 areas:
- 1- Body Awareness – assesses visual-motor skills and knowledge of body parts.
- 2- Concept Mastery – assesses knowledge of basic kindergarten concepts.
- 3- Form/Letter Identification - assesses knowledge of shape names and letter identification skills.
- 4- General Information – assesses ability to recall basic information from memory.
- 5- Gross Motor – assesses large muscle coordination.
- 6- Memory for Sentences – assesses short-term auditory memory.
- 7- Number Skills – assesses knowledge of basic math skills.
- 8- Phonemic Awareness – assesses emerging phonemic awareness skills.
- 9- Verbal Associations – assesses language-based reasoning skills.
- 10- Visual Discrimination – assesses visual discrimination skills.
- 11- Visual Memory – assesses visual memory skills.
- 12- Visual-Motor Integration – assesses eye-hand coordination, drawing ability, and visual-spatial skills.
- 13- Vocabulary – assesses knowledge of word meanings.
Complete KDI-2 NU Test Kit Includes:
- Three Stimulus Booklets: Concept Mastery/Number Skills Stimulus Booklet with easel, Visual Discrimination/Visual Memory Stimulus Booklet with easel, and Form Letter Identification / Visual-Motor Integration Stimulus Booklet.
- 25 Student Response Booklets
- Administration Manual
- Thirteen 1” wooden blocks for Number Skills
- Canvas Carrying Case