Memory Interventionist Training Program
Instructor: Milton J. Dehn, Ed.D., author of several books on neuropsychological memory assessment and evidence-based memory interventions.
A 36-hour, competency-based program designed to train psychologists, school
psychologists, and related professionals in neuropsychological and evidence-based methods that improve memory, learning, and daily functioning in individuals with memory problems.
Sponsored by Schoolhouse Educational Services, LLC and KIDS, Inc.
Earn a “Memory Interventionist” certificate from KIDS, Inc.
NASP, APA, and California Board of Behavioral Sciences CE hours available
Class Schedule for 2020
- April 4, 2020: All day webinar
- May 2, 2020: All day webinar
- June 26 & 27, 2020: On-site class in La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Fall 2020: Two-Hour Assessment Supervision Webinar to be scheduled
- Fall 2020: Two-Hour Intervention Supervision Webinar to be scheduled
Cost: $1,500 with a $250 deposit required with registration
Register Using Form Below To Get Updated Information On Memory Interventionist Programs
We appreciate you reaching out to us and will respond as soon as possible.
Our normal business hours are:
Monday - Friday, 9AM to 4PM.
We are closed all school, Federal, and State (WI) holidays.
We appreciate your patience.