Memory Interventionist Training Program
Instructor: Milton J. Dehn, Ed.D., author of several books on neuropsychological memory assessment and evidence-based memory interventions.
A 36-hour, competency-based program designed to train psychologists, school
psychologists, and related professionals in neuropsychological and evidence-based methods that improve memory, learning, and daily functioning in individuals with memory problems.
Sponsored by Schoolhouse Educational Services, LLC and KIDS, Inc.
Earn a “Memory Interventionist” certificate from KIDS, Inc.
NASP, APA, and California Board of Behavioral Sciences CE hours available
Class Schedule for 2020
- April 4, 2020: All day webinar
- May 2, 2020: All day webinar
- June 26 & 27, 2020: On-site class in La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Fall 2020: Two-Hour Assessment Supervision Webinar to be scheduled
- Fall 2020: Two-Hour Intervention Supervision Webinar to be scheduled
Cost: $1,500 with a $250 deposit required with registration
Please Contact Us For More Information
We appreciate you reaching out to us and will respond as soon as possible.
Our normal business hours are:
Monday - Friday, 9AM to 4PM.
We are closed all school, Federal, and State (WI) holidays.
We appreciate your patience.