Memory Interventionist Training Program
Presented By Dr. Milton J. Dehn
For psychologists and school psychologists only
A 36-hour, competency-based program designed to train psychologists and school
psychologists in neuropsychological and evidence-based methods that improve
memory, learning, and daily functioning in individuals with memory problems
Sponsored by Schoolhouse Educational Services, LLC and KIDS, Inc.
Earn a “Memory Interventionist” certificate from KIDS, Inc.
NASP, APA, and California Board of Behavioral Sciences CE hours available
Instructor: Milton J. Dehn, Ed.D., NCSP, author of several books on children’s memory problems.
- Eight-hour webinar on Saturday, April 6, 2019
- Eight-hour webinar on Saturday, May 4, 2019
- Two-day on-site class in La Crosse, Wisconsin, June 21-22, 2019
- Fall 2019 Two-Hour Assessment Supervision Webinar
- Fall 2019 Two-Hour Intervention Supervision Webinar
View the Memory Interventionist Training Syllabus here
To reserve a space, a deposit of $250 is required. The balance is due 4 weeks prior to the first class.